Join the Bray & Oakley Family
Position Title: Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Mitchell Heights, WV 25601, USA
Job Category: Customer Service Representative
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have. Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers at the beginning for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands-On Training
After specific training, the candidates would have a specific book of business. He/She would be responsible for daily customer service, rating new and renewal business, endorsing policies, and explaining coverages. They must be comfortable communicating with customers and underwriters by phone and email. The candidates would work with several producers with accounts ranging in various sizes and be part of a team of seven producers and eight Customer Service Representative
- WV Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time frame.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.